Fruit Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Postulation SmithZz

4 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Postulation SmithZz Empty [DENIED] Postulation SmithZz

Post by SmithZz Sun 10 Mar - 0:08

Bonjours à tous, Ninja|
Je vais un peut vous parlez de moi :

►  ``IRL :  ◄

Alors, je m'appelle Thomas, j'ai 19 ans (né le 16 décembre 1993). J'habite dans le Rhône(69) à Ste-Foy-Lès-Lyon qui est coller à Lyon, mon lycée est juste à coter de chez moi où je suis en première Bac Techno [option : SIN (Système Informatique et Numérique)] ce qui me débouchera dans un BTS Informatique pour faire comme métier : Gestion de Serveur Informatique. Je fais un peu de codage C après C++. Après je vois souvent mes potes et mes amis du collège pour faire des sortit cinéma et avec certains qui sont majeurs allez en discothèque et se bourrer et faire la fête (comme d’habitude). Enfin, j'ai beaucoup d'humour, je trouve que la vie est vraiment meilleure avec l'humour et la joie de vivre.

Maintenant, la partie de ma vie sur les jeux.

►  ``IG :  ◄

Mon pseudo : SmithZz
J'ai repris Urban Terror y a 2 semaines après un arrêt de 1 ans, j'ai joué en tous à peu près 2 ans et 5 mois. Avec aussi 2 ans de Counter-Strike 1.5 y a longtemps. Je joue actuellement aussi à League of Legends avec pour objectif de faire de la compétition plus tard & je joue aussi parfois à StarCraft II (je suis en rang : "Silver", objectif "Or" et "Platine"), j'ai déjà fait des LAN sur Counter-Strike 1.5 et League of Legends et que l'UZ sur Urban Terror, mais bon sur UrT je suis pas un roxer comme sur LOL & SC II
Sinon sur Urban Terror dans le jeu :
Mes anciennes team :  

#Cs|F'|, fL`s, #Sas'|, #VF| / .wG`
Mon mode de jeu :  

Je joue dans différent type comme : TS, CTF, BOMB, et en TDM parfois pour déconner.

Mes armes favorites :  

► LR300 + DE + Casque + Kevlar + Laser ou HE (mode rush)

► SR8 + Ump45 + DE + Casque + Kevlar ou HE.

Mes maps favoris:
Turnpike, Casa, Orbital, Sanctuary, Dust2, Abbey, Algiers.
Mes moyens de communication :  

Skype, Teampseak 3, Mumble

Mes motivations :

Sa fait a peut prêt 2 semaine que je passe sur votre teamspeak, et j’aimerais bien postulez chez vous avec une bonne ambiance, pas de rageur, ainsi que un skill qui est plutôt pas mal pour une team DIV 6 (L1).

Last edited by SmithZz on Sun 10 Mar - 0:20; edited 1 time in total
SmithZz
SmithZz

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Postulation SmithZz Empty Re: [DENIED] Postulation SmithZz

Post by SmithZz Sun 10 Mar - 0:14

Version English

► ``IRL : ◄

Then, my name is Thomas, I am 19 years old (been born on December 16th, 1993). I live in the Rhône (69) in Ste-Foy-Lès-Lyon who is to stick in Lyon, my high school is just to quote from my home where I am in the first one(night) Techno Tub(Ferry,High school diploma) [option: SIN ( Computer and digital System)] what will uncork me in an IT BTS(TWO-YEAR TECHNICAL DEGREE) to make as job: management of IT Waiter(Server). I make a little coding C after C ++. Later I often see my buddies and my friends of the middle school to make took out cinema and with some who are major go to discotheque(record collection) and stuff and party (as usual). Finally, I have a lot of humor, I find that the life is really better with the humor and the joy of life.

► ``IG : ◄

My pen name: SmithZz
I resumed(took back) Urban Terror has there 2 weeks after a stop of 1 the years, I played in all about 2 years and 5 months. With also 2 years of Counter-Strike 1.5 has there for a long time. I play at present also League of Legends with for objective to make some competition later and I play so sometimes StarCraft II (I am in rows: "Silver", objective "Yet"("Now") and "Platinum"("Deck")), I have already made the LAN on Counter-Strike 1.5 and League of Legends and that the UZ on Urban Terror, but good on UrT I am no roxer as on LOL and SC II
Otherwise on Urban Terror in the game:
My former team:

#Cs|F'|, fL`s, #Sas'|, #VF| / .wG`

My mode of game:

I play in various type as: TS, CTF, BOMB, and in TDM sometimes to mess around.

My favorite weapons:

? LR300 + OF + Helmet + Kevlar + Laser or HE

? SR8 + Ump45 + OF + Helmet + Kevlar or HE.

My favorite maps:
Turnpike, Accommodated, Orbital, Sanctuary, Dust2, Abbey, Algiers.
My means of communication:

Skype, Teampseak 3, Mumble

My motivations:

He fact has can loan 3 week which I cross on your teamspeak, and I would like postulate at your home with a good atmosphere, not of furious, as well as a skill which is rather not bad for a team DIV 6 ( L1).

PS:Sorry or my English little rots, I am really a quiche in English ^^
SmithZz
SmithZz

Back to top Go down

Post by Najarana#Anka Sun 10 Mar - 14:04

Please make a PL, NL and GER version of your application Twisted Evil

JOKE! Laughing

I never saw you on our ts3 Rolling Eyes
Najarana#Anka
Najarana#Anka

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Sun 10 Mar - 16:26

hehe Yo SmithZz Smile
Looking english version, there is some sentence who smell weird (i mean not looking 'english' Very Happy ), but ofc i'm not a pr0 enough for really judge it ^^

Anyway Welcome here and if you can try pass from time to time on IRC (use webchat in portal if you don't want install a real client ^^ )
And keep passing on ts3, you will probably meet lot of us that way Wink

Cya around Smile

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by SkaPunk Mon 11 Mar - 12:22

At least I decided to read your french application it was pretty easier to understand than your english one. You used google translator, didn't you? Twisted Evil
Well, in fact I like to communicate with my mates also beyond playing Urban Terror, e.g. I'm trolling a lot with my heart Biddle, so it would be very useful if you would be quite good in english. Of course we aren't a club of english pr0s, me neither but.. yea... The same way as Disky was pissed during a pcw with four german talking germans I'm annoyed during a pcw with french babbleing frenchies. But I like baguettes, so please don't feel insulted!

SkaPunk
SkaPunk
Spammer
Spammer

http://www.undso.pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddle Mon 11 Mar - 20:15

Yup, members kinda said it all.
To join the clan you need to have basics in english, so I'm sorry to tell you that we have to refuse (for the moment) your apply.
cya.
Biddle
Biddle
Leader
Leader

http://www.urbanterror.info/members/profile/biddle/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down